Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-Beta-cyclodextrin Cas 81644-55-5
Basic information of the Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin
3.Product Specification of Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin
Appearance (Form)：Solid powder
Appearance (Colour)：Off white
Purity (NMR)： ≥ 98%
Solubility： Soluble in water .
4.Application of the Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin
Sulphur is lively group by oxidation or replace to create higher levels of supramolecular structure.
Mercaptoacetic extremely easy adherent to gold surface, thus realize novel applications.
Mercaptoacetic cyclodextrins derivatives extremely suitable for drug induction of anesthesia neuromuscular reversal.
5.Packing & Shipping
Packing Detail : 1g/1bottle,2g/1bottle,5g/1bottle,10g/1bottle or or customized
Shipping : by Express,such as Fedex,DHL,EMS,TNT
Express advantages : Express can supply door to door service.
easy to pick up the goods.
Transportation time : It’s usually 3-5 days can arrived your address
6.Delivery $ Payment
Payment : Arrange payment to our Paypal account:email@example.com
Or T/T in advance by our our remittance route for US dollors
Delivery : We will delivery goods immediately after receipt the payment.
Availability : In stock
Port of loading ：factory of Zhiyuan(China)
7.Main Export Markets:
● Is this product a dangerous product?
● Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-cyclodextrin is not dangerous goods.
● What test results can you provide for Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin ?
● We can supply CNMR / HNMR / IR for this product.
● What does the label display?
● Label often display: product name,CAS NO, batch No and net weight.
● What is the storage condition for Mono-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy) -beta-cyclodextrin?
● Storage: at room temperature, in tightly closed container. Avoid light .
● What is the use of Mono-6-Azido-6-deoxy-beta-Cyclodextrin ?
● Mainly used as a research cyclodextrin reagent.
● Which people will use Mono-6-Azido-6-deoxy-beta-cyclodextrin ?
● Mainly universities and scientific research institutions.Mercapto Cyclodextrin